Thanks for your interest in Delegator!
We don’t currently have any open positions, but we’re always happy to meet new people who have an interest in digital marketing. If you’d like to meet up for a networking chat, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch.
For an example of the kind of position you might find at Delegator, read through the Account Manager description below. We also occasionally hire web developers and data analysts.
This position will create and manage Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns on behalf of Delegator’s clients. Working closely with other analysts, the AM will:
- Review and optimize clients’ advertising accounts daily with goal of increasing ROAS
- Interact directly with clients
- Compile and report results
- Lead monthly client meetings
- Actively seek ways to increase account performance and client satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be skilled with advertising analysis and account management. Discovering trends from data sets and thinking critically in order to best optimize PPC accounts are essential skills. The position requires collaboration both with teammates and clients. The ideal candidate will learn quickly, have excellent communication skills, and be a team player.
Delegator is a digital advertising agency located in downtown Chattanooga. The agency focuses on increasing online traffic, improving conversion, and reporting results. In addition, we have an in-house development and design team. Ultimately, Delegator listens to our client’s goals, and takes an approach based on professionalism, integrity, and results. Our goal is to meet our clients’ specific business goals, meeting or surpassing their expectations consistently.
As a part of a fast-growing agency, candidates should expect a start-up atmosphere. Trust in each other frees us to do great work as a team and have fun.
Delegator provides official benefits as well, including paid health insurance and vacation and 401k plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads or any other digital advertising platform
- Experience with Google Analytics or any website data tracking platform
- Proficient with Excel and working with data sets
How to Apply
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com. We will respond with the next steps.