Using Social In A B2B World
Reach Key Accounts and Decision Makers with LinkedIn Ads
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 440+ million users. LinkedIn’s ad platform offers perfect conditions for B2B audience targeting because you’re able to show ads based on your ideal customer profile (which we defined in the last exercise).
Utilize a mix of company, function, and job title to reach specific prospects within your key account list. LinkedIn allows you to target up to 100 companies within a single campaign.
Below are some targeting combinations you can select based on the campaign’s value proposition:
- Creating campaigns using Sales’ top account and prospect lists
- Company + function + geo targeting
- Creating campaigns based on the Ideal Customer Profile
- Company + job title + geo targeting
- Company + function + skills + geo targeting
Learn advanced techniques in our Comprehensive LinkedIn Ads Guide.
What types of B2B companies should be running LinkedIn campaigns?
- High priced sale or high lifetime value (LTV) for product/services
- Robust sales teams with aggressive growth goals
- Companies with an Account-Based Marketing approach
- The goal is to drive more engagement with key prospects in high value accounts
- Learn about LinkedIn’s Account Targeting solution
- Advertising budgets of $10,000 or more per month
- Enterprise SaaS which often pairs well with all of the above
A great tactical explanation of segmenting CRM data to take your LinkedIn targeting to the next level.