1. This year, I will stop focusing on the numbers on the scale. I will stop focusing on keywords only when I write SEO content.
2. This year, I will do something active and physical every day. I will regularly add to and refresh the content of my site.
3. This year, I am finally going to get organized – my house, my office, and my life. I am finally going to start utilizing Google Analytics – to track and analyze my traffic, my users, and my conversion statistics.
4. This year, I will quit smoking once and for all. I will stop using Flash to create large or important sections of my website.
5. This year, I’m going to put myself out there and try to meet some new people. I’m going to kick my AdWords campaign into high gear, try some email marketing, and optimize my site every chance I get.
6. This year, I am going to start saving money. I am going to let professionals actively manage my AdWords account, and stop over-paying for keywords that are too competitive or that aren’t going to get me the customers I’m looking for.
7. This year, I am going to be on time wherever I go. I will use Google Calendars to give me reminders about important dates, deadlines and meetings.
8. This year, I am going to learn something new. I am going to try a different online marketing tactic to see if I can improve my results.
9. This year, I am going to indulge my artistic side. I’m going to create banners for my site and start using Display Networks to attract and re-target users.
10. This year, I am going to give some time or money to charity (This is one that should stay on the list). Check out Causeway.org if you need some ideas in the Chattanooga area!